I have just posted the first pictures on our pages, make sure to check them out, links on top of page!
University for me and Kerry starts in two weeks and im sure these next cuple of weeks will indeed become very hectic, but we shall try and post as reguarly as possible! We had a sewing day…
15 seemingly un-interesting things:
1) I’m currently studying English Literature with Creative Writing at the University of Winchester, someday i want to write about something :)
2) I have an array of alice in wonderland teapots, a cake stand full of knitted cupcakes and teacups and i am known to wear a teapot around my neck.
3) I have a guinea pig called Kobe Boris.
4) I want to live in another era. (pref: 40’s -50’s).
5) I’m known to burst into song in kitchens.
6) I wish i could play the accordian.
7) I want to give a busker £5.
8) I care about things that don’t seem to matter to other people, the world for instance.
9) I have a typewriter, and like to sit and pretend i’m writing a prestigious novel.
10) I like to dance in my underwear.
11) I think tea and cake can solve anything.
12) I’m a hopeless romantic.
13) I wish i could fly.
14) I love to go on picnics, with a proper picnic basket and a red checkered blanket.
15) I want to run through a field and spin in circles until i feel dizzy.
Do you want the truth, or something beautiful?
Take a step back to another time.